beauty, body odor, celovetalk, cleanliness, clothing, cologne, dating, dirty, eyebrow waxing, fake eye lashes, hygiene, man liner, manscaping, men, men hair styles, relationships, skinny jeans, sneakers, style, turnoff, wear sneakers, women
After reading an article called Beauty mistakes that turn men off which states that men don’t like women to overdo it with makeup (foundation, eye shadow, fake eye lashes, bold lipstick, dark or sparkly nail polish), self tanner, perfume, hair spray/gel, hair ad ins, etc. Basically, men like women as natural as possible. Since I only seem to find articles on what men don’t like about our personal hygiene, style choices etc, I decided to write one of my own. Here we go!
Style and cleanliness mistakes that turn women off:
- Hair that requires a lot of style time– Fellas, we love it when your hair looks great, but if it takes you longer than 15 minutes to do you hair, you might want to think of another style.
- Dirty, ripped, or overly worn shoes, clothes, and jackets- Replace immediately.
- Sneakers– Unless you are going somewhere casual or to the gym, please don’t wear sneakers. There is a time and place for everything.
- Clothes that fit– Are you wearing clothes that are too small/big? Time to go shopping and buy clothes that actually fit.
- You only have sneakers– If you are over the age of 16, you should have a pair of loafers and dress shoes.
- Skinny Jeans– If your jeans are tighter than mine, it’s a problem
- Body Odor– Do you want us coming over with the I just finished working out at the gym scent….neither do we.
- Cologne– Use it but don’t over do it! Ladies love it when a man smells good.
- Man Liner– This is only ever acceptable if you have a professional career in Hollywood…EVER.
- Dirty Sheets– Please wash or change your sheets once a week! Don’t have an extra set? Go buy one!
- Manscaping– We aren’t asking you to shave it all off, just trim it up a bit.
- Eyebrow Waxing- The only time this is acceptable is if you have a unibrow or eye brows that resemble caterpillars. Other than that, please skip.
- Rough hands and feet– We like rough hands and feet just as much as you do. Use a moisturizing lotion when you get out the shower and after you wash your hands.
- Dirty Bathroom– Women are pretty tolerant with a man’s place because we kind of know what we are getting into. The one place we would like to be clean is the bathroom. It’s the one place that we have to use too.